Booking Your Appointment / Consultation
By booking your appointment with Housley Institute for Restorative Ink, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the Cancellation Policies. There will be no exceptions to these policies.
Please read the entire Cancellation Policy below before checking the box to proceed to the booking page.
FOR ESTHETIC AND LASH EXTENSION APPOINTMENTS:
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your esthetic and lash extension appointments.
- Should you cancel or change/reschedule your esthetic or lash appointment with less than 72 hours notice, you will forfeit your $25 deposit.
- Should you no show or cancel change/reschedule your esthetic or lash appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will forfeit your $25 deposit and your credit card on file will be charged 50% of the price of the scheduled service(s).
FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP APPOINTMENTS:
- For all permanent makeup services (consultations excluded) a non-refundable $100 deposit is required to secure your appointment.
- This deposit will be applied to the total amount due at the time of your scheduled appointment. The reason for this policy is that we remain very booked for all services, with some clients waiting many months to be seen. While we are ever so grateful for our wonderful clients, timely and efficient service is necessary for us to provide outstanding customer service. If you fail to comply with these policies we are unable to service everyone in a fair and efficient way. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and these policies exist to give all clients the absolute best experience possible. We are so thankful for your business and welcome any inquiries about this policy!
- For all permanent makeup appointments, a 72-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We just ask that you please call and let us know, (voice mail if necessary), text or email us at least 72 hours prior to your appointment time to cancel or reschedule. As long as you provide at least 72 hours notice, your non-refundable $100 deposit will be rolled to the rescheduled appointment.
Should you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 72 hours prior to your appointment, you will forfeit your $100 booking deposit.
Should you wish to reschedule your appointment with less than 72 hours notice, you will need to pay another non-refundable deposit to book another date.
- Should you cancel / reschedule your session within 24 hours of your appointment or no-call / no-show, you will forfeit your $100 booking deposit plus your credit card on file will be charged 50% of the missed appointment cost. If you wish to reschedule, another deposit must be paid to reserve your new appointment.
Consultations are offered at NO CHARGE, as we would like you to feel comfortable about the service and artist you choose. However, if you no-call/no-show or reschedule/cancel on the same day of your consultation, your credit card on file will be charged a $35 fee, as other clients were not able to reserve this space.
COMPLIMENTARY TOUCH-UP APPOINTMENTS:
Should you cancel or reschedule your complimentary touch up appointment with less than 24 hours notice or no show for your appointment, you will be required to pay $150 for your touch-up.
All initial permanent makeup sessions include a complimentary touch up that must be scheduled within 8 weeks of the initial session. Should you be unable to attend this touch up within that 8-week time frame, you will need to book a paid ($150) touch up appointment.
If you are over 15 minutes late to any appointment, you will be asked to reschedule, and the same Cancellation Policy and Fees noted above will apply to your deposit. This is because all clients receive thorough consultations and detailed, precise work. As a result, we will not rush your appointment or others. Therefore, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit 50% of the missed appointment cost will be charged to the credit card on file.